Highly effective control of target insect pests:
• Emerald Ash Borer
• Defoliators (including gypsy moth, tent caterpillars, brown tail moth, spruce budworm, and jack pine budworm)
• Scales (including European elm scale, kermes scale, and beech scale)
• Beetles (including elm leaf beetle and Japanese beetle)
• Weevils (including red elm bark weevil, white pine weevil, and beech leaf mining weevil)
• Aphids (including linden aphids)
• Adelgids (including hemlock woolly adelgid)
• Leaf miners (including arborvitae leaf miners and horse chestnut leaf miner)
Formulation type | Liquid
Contains | 6% Azadirachtin
Packaging | 1 L Bottle
Storage | 12 month shelf life, store in a cool dry place (>73°F) out of direct sunlight; do not freeze.
Mode of Action
LALGUARD AZA is a water-soluble, botanical insecticide applied by microinjection into the active sapwood of affected trees. The active ingredient, azadirachtin, is derived from the neem tree (Azadiracta indica), and is an extract of neem seeds (not neem oil). It is not a
neonicotinoid nor is it from the avermectin family of pesticides. Azadirachtin acts as an insect growth regulator, interfering with the metabolic process and molting of insects, has antifeeding properties, and reduces fecundity in female adults.
• Moves rapidly through the tree following injection (no long lag period for efficacy)
• Disrupts molting and growth of feeding insect pests
• Demonstrated antifeeding properties in adult insects
• Reduces fecundity in female adults
• Provides up to 2 years of efficacy
• Very low in toxicity, resulting in minimal risk to applicators, birds, bees and mammals in urban environments.
• Degrades naturally within tree tissues and does not persist in the environment
• Cost effective
Get in touch!
tf. 1-888-236-7378 | e. email@example.com
59 Industrial Park Crescent | Sault Ste. Marie, ON | P6B 5P3 | Canada